The Clinical Research Billing Compliance team provides oversight, education and ongoing support to all areas of UCSF involved in clinical research. Our team works with school and campus departments to provide guidance pertaining to clinical research billing activities, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations and policies.
- Clinical research billing compliance training
- Assist with clinical research billing inquiries and issue resolutions
- Monitor and audit clinical trials to validate accurate research billing
- Analysis of clinical trial documents, to ensure harmonization amongst protocol, contract, budget and informed consent form
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assure billing processes are in place to support research billing rules