In case you missed it, UCSF held its first Compliance Week Panel Discussion featuring UCSF leaders discussing the current state of UCSF’s Culture of Compliance on October 24, 2016! Each panelist shared their perspectives on what compliance means to them. You may access the recording of the panel discussion here: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/2016complianceweekpaneldiscussion.
The panel included:
- David Lane, PhD (Moderator): University of California Systemwide Deputy Compliance Officer.
- Dan Lowenstein, MD: Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Theresa O’Lonergan, PhD, MA: Associate Vice Chancellor, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Robert Fries, MHA: Chief Financial Officer for Benioff Children’s Hospital - Oakland
- Patrick Phelan: Director of IT Security
- Christopher Ryan, PhD: Director of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute Regulatory Knowledge and Support Program
- Lt. Kevin McNiff: Lieutenant of UCSF Police Department’s Investigations Unit
- Susan Penney, JD: Director of Risk Management